We would like to invite you to a free webinar on the impact of the new Transfer Pricing Regulations in Tanzania. Join us on this webinar on Tuesday, 18th June 2019 from 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM EAT.The Government of Tanzania has introduced the new Tax Administration (Transfer Pricing) Regulations (New regulations), 2018 to replace the earlier Income Tax (Transfer Pricing) Regulations, 2014. Considering the far-reaching implications of this new development for the multinationals, we have organized an exclusive webinar for you, wherein Mr. Maulik Doshi (Leader, Transfer Pricing Business Group, Nexia International) will critically discuss and evaluate the impact of the new Transfer Pricing Regulations in Tanzania and suggest the way forward to deal with the new regulations.
Agenda for the Webinar:
- Important amendments introduced in the new regulations as compared to the previous regulations
- Impact of the new transfer pricing regulations on the taxpayers in Tanzania
- Transfer pricing documentation requirements prescribed for the taxpayers in Tanzania
- Penal consequences for non-compliance with the new transfer pricing regulations
- Whether or not the transfer pricing documentation is required to be submitted to the tax authorities; the due date of submission, in case it is needed.
- The way forward
We hope you will find the webinar topic interesting and useful. Please feel free to pass it to your colleagues or associates to whom it may be relevant. To register please click on the link below.
We look forward to your valuable participation.